1. Principles of our policy
• Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies.
• Secure: In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
• Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
2. Data We Collect From You
We receive information about you in two ways:
• Directly from you – This is usually your contact details you provide via a form (e.g. to request further information or download a resource).
• Automatically from the marchhare.co.uk website: This includes your IP address and browsing behaviour. Understanding the way you interact with our site enables us to improve our service to you.
3. Securely Using Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You can choose to opt-out of contact at any time.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
Occasionally we may incorporate cookie-generated data together with other data we hold to communicate with you in the most appropriate way. We may also compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Data is processed within the Webstars Ltd hosting platform and stored in the UK and Ireland.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. We do not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
4. Contact us
This website is owned and operated by March Hare Floral Design Ltd.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 09933721
Our registered office is: The Studio, Lower Clopton Farm Estate, Campden Road, Lower Clopton , Warwickshire , CV37 8LQ
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)1386 897 897
5. Your Data Protection Rights
Please contact us at any time to:
• Request access to information that March Hare Floral Design has about you
• Correct any information that 7 Third Party Tags
6. This website contains tags from third parties:
Third Party Tags
use.typekit.net - Adobe font integration
fast.wistia.com - Video Hosting
marchhare.agilecrm.com - CRM Integration
connect.facebook.com - Facebook Integration
stas2.agilecrm.com - CRM Integration
facebook.com - Facebook Integration
p.typekit.net - Adobe font integration
leedfeeder.com - User Analytics
You can find out more about website tracking and how to enable “Do Not Track” (DNT) at https://allaboutdnt.com/